To demonstrate, facilitate and undertake practical skilled garden work.
Working with the client and garden team to create and undertake the ongoing management of the garden.
- Seasonal pruning of garden trees and shrubs. Old orchards, wisterias and climbing roses a speciality.
- Wildflower meadow creation and ongoing management including scything work and demonstration.
- Oversee the revival and planting of a bed or border.
- Design and install features such as raised beds, irrigation systems and compost bins.
- Make existing features work.
- To identify and make practical steps to manage garden pests and diseases.