Working with existing and new gardens.
- Planting plans for parts or all of a garden.
- Find out why that plant is not doing well.
- Survey for plants, garden condition, maintenance and development.
- Develop ornamental, vegetable and wildlife gardens.
- Design features such as raised beds, irrigation systems and compost bins.
- Give descriptions and plans of plants and garden condition before and after building, buying, selling or letting.
- Create maintenance regimes.
- Give instruction/direction to a garden worker.
- Suggest and/or undertake ways of protecting plants before and during building works.