- Initial consultation over the phone or by email, to ascertain what is wanted and what can be provided.
- Initial site visit to get an overview. Always happy to come and visit to talk about possibilities. There will be a charge for visits which involve journeys of over an hour.
- The client will then get a quote detailing costs, timetable and terms and conditions*.
- If agreed then the task will begin.
- Depending on the nature of the project the client will then receive a report on completion/progress and an invoice for payment°.
- Southern England, based near Tunbridge Wells.
- Further afield on request.
- For garden work, rates are fully inline with The Professional Gardeners Guild pay guidelines.
- For consultation at a rate commensurate with the job and inline with other members of the Professional Garden Consultants Association.
- Travel is extra for London and further afield jobs.
- Other reasonable expenses.
* Terms and conditions will differ according to the requirements of the client and the nature of the project.
° Depending on the nature of the project invoices will be issued at different agreed intervals.